Xerox printer offline windows 10 issues are the most common reason which is faced by the user, Sometimes, printers show several technical errors such as “Xerox printer showing offline” that ruin your printing experience. So, we have come up with valuable peace of information in return of many queries about How to fix Xerox printer showing offline?. Whenever you encounter Printer Offline Message on your system,In case you have not found ways to resolve it, do not worry. We are here to assist you and guide you through all the problems by offering you the latest and most accurate solutions.
When you are looking for the printing solution then Xerox printer is one of the best brands available in the printer market. Xerox printers price is comparatively low than other brands available in the market. Xerox printers offer a wide range of printers to users in the different price range.
Why does my xerox printer say offline? How to fix it?
The Xerox printer is offline error could be due to your printer, network, or computer. Initially, you can manually try fixing this offline issue by checking out all the cables, router, and other possible things. There are multiple reasons for this type of error.
Printer offline problem arises when the printer is disconnected with the system and then printer displays ‘Printer Offline’ message. This printer problem can occur due to these numerous reasons are given below:
- Printer Hardware Issues: The faulty hardware can be a major reason if your printer is not working properly. If this is the case contact your Xerox printer support for resolving the issue.
- USB disconnections: The connectivity issues with the system and USB is one of the major reasons why printer says offline. So, cross-check for the printer and system connection. Make sure they are connected properly.
- Remove Jammed Papers: Printer can go offline if the printing papers are not filled in the printing tray in a right way. So, make sure your papers are fed in a proper way.
Step by step to Solve Xerox printer Offline error
Xerox printer can go offline just like another printer due to several reasons. So, if your Xerox printers go offline then don’t forget to check up for the following reasons given below:
- Actually one of the most reasons for Xerox printer is not connected,
- Especially if the printer is not the wireless printer can be faulty cable and USB disconnection.
- Make sure that the USB is connected to the printer in an exceedingly correct manner.
- If it’s not then the notification starts displaying.
Step – 2
- Check out that your printer doesn’t access with implementing MSNP.
- This happens once the Xerox printer is wireless and victimization the windows
- that implement MSNP and cause xerox printer disconnected issues.
- When the affiliation doesn’t receive the queries from the printer,
- it assumes it to be offline. Contact the support team
- and raise them in facilitate during this regard.
- Sometimes the printer driver will become obsolete with time.
- The driver must be updated to repair the Xerox printer unconnected drawback.
- To update the driver visit the manufacturer’s web site
- and conjointly with the assistance of the official printer support.
Another way you can get your printer back online. Follow the steps below:
Check the Printer and Cable
The first and foremost method is to check the USB cables and other ports of the Xerox printer, computer, and internet connection. Make sure that cables are inserted firmly. If you find any loose or breakage in the wire then immediately replace it with the fresh one. In the case of wireless networks, make sure that your Xerox printer is thoroughly connected with the router by checking the IP Address and others.
Set the Xerox Printer to “Online” Manually.
You can also set your Xerox printer device online manually by following these simple steps:
Go to the start button, on the left side of your screen, and then open the control panel and then device and printer option.
Now, you need to right-click on the Xerox printer on question See what’s printing.
Later, From the window option, click on the Xerox Printer button from the menu bar, which is placed on the right top side of the system.
Click on the Use Printer online option from the drop-down menu.
Clear All the Previously pending Printing Jobs
Clear all the remaining or previously pending printing documents.
From the menu of seeing what’s printing menu, you need to right-click and then click the cancel button from any print job that is presented.
Once the print jobs are removed click on the Use Printer Online.
If still there is any printing job remaining, restart the PC as well as the Xerox printer.
This is another method that you can choose to resolve the offline printing error in the Xerox printer. At the time of not getting the desired or expected results, move forward with other methods.
Remove Printer Drivers and Packages
In order to remove the Xerox printer drivers and package, you have to make sure that you are using Windows as an admin.
To reinstall the drivers go to “Settings” then “Printers” and select the printer.
Right-click on the printer and choose “Properties”.
Under the “General” or “Details” look for the driver button, select it and choose the driver again.
You may also have to download the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
Reinstall the printer. Under “Printers” in the “Settings” menu, go back select the printer.
Delete the printer from the menu and reinstall it again through the “Add printer” wizard.
Use the latest printer driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
In this way, your Xerox printer will be showing online and let you proceed with your printing job.
Dial to Know Us More: + 1-877-552-8560
We have different services for our customers that are budget-friendly so that every customers can afford them. We deliver technical support at your door. Instead of your coming to us for help, give us a call and we would send a technician at your doorstep to help you solve all your issues and queries. We are capable of undertaking prompt action to cater to all the complaints and concerns raised by the users and bring out solutions for each of them. We aim to treat all customer issues meticulously with importance to details and offer solutions accurately. In case of any trouble, contact us at our Xerox printer helpline number and we would surely answer the call. Our team remains online all the time through all the customer service channels to provide services whenever required. You can also connect with us via emails, messages and live chats to drop in service requests.