Toshiba Printer offline Windows 10
Toshiba printer offline status on Windows and mac suggests that the system failed to communicate with the connected Toshiba printer. That can happen due to Toshiba printer offline windows 10 errors in connection, Printer poor configurations, faulty drivers, or if there are plenty of print jobs pending in the print queue. Regardless, you will not be able to take printouts unless you turn the printer online.
Printers are not about only printing anymore. A lot of things can go wrong when you try to print something important. Printer Offline Error is one of the most sudden but irritating printer error. Whenever you confront sudden printer offline error while working, Many people complain that their Toshiba printer keeps going offline on Windows 7, and that can be due to many causes; so you have to start troubleshooting the printer offline fix from the scratch.
why is Showing my printer offline?
If your printer is showing an offline Error message, it means it’s having a hard time communicating with your computer. There can be a Multiple of reasons for this, from Printer and PC connectivity issues, to a fault with your printer. Whatever the reason, there are several checks you can do to determine printer is offline issue you’re facing.
In this blog post, we’ve explained the possible reasons why you’ve got printer is offline, and how you can fix it.
Effective Solutions to Fix Toshiba Printer Offline Error:
Toshiba printer keeps going offline causes frustration. It won’t let you scan or print. And also make it sluggish to perform your printer. Here you can find some of the appropriate solutions for dealing with this error. Read this blog out or use Toshiba Support Services ‘ help to get to the roots if the error occurs.
Make Sure the Print Connections is Fine
Many users complain that the computer says printer is an offline for their wireless printers. This issue is very common with devices having Windows 10 installed in them.
Next, make sure that there is no loose or harm to the USB cable used to connect the printer to the PC. Replace it if needed. Consider unplugging the USB cable as well as rebooting the device and the printer. Often, to remove all possibilities, make sure that the printer is connected to a working wall socket or power strip.
Check Printer Identified or Not
At times, the PC is not able to recognize to the printer at all. Printer Users often face the Errors problem of not able to ping their network printers to their computer systems.
Change Your Toshiba Printer Settings
- Navigate to Control Panel and open Printers to check whether or not the default printer is set.
- After clicking on the default printer, select “See what’s printing.”
- Remove from the list any unfinished task and select Printers again.
- Unmark the option “Use Offline Printer” and wait a couple of seconds.
- Uncheck it again and make sure your printer is connected to your computer properly or not.
- If you are using a Network Printer, do a connection test.
- Power your printer and your system off and then.
- Finally, to spread Toshiba Printer Offline Error, reinstall the printer driver.
Solution 2: Solution 2: Restart Printer Spooler Service
- Press the Printer Spooler Service to restart and hold together the Windows and R buttons to generate a dialog box.
- In the dialog box, type services.msc and hit the Enter button.
- the service window appears, locate the Printer Spooler Service.
- Restart it to resolve Toshiba Printer Offline Error by right-clicking it.
- Solution 3: Change Printer Properties
- Change Printer Properties Navigate to Control Panel and click “Printers and Devices.”
- By right-clicking on the printer, select Printer Properties.Choose the IP address of your printer from the Ports tab.
- Open the Configuration tab and unmark the enabled SNMP status.
- Finally, to save the changes, click OK.
Fix Toshiba Printer Offline windows 10 and Mac
- Printer Network Connectivity
Make sure you have proper connectivity to the network. The main causes for the “Printer is Offline” status error are loose wires, poor connectivity, and poor USB cable connection.
- Toshiba Printer Papers Jammed
A piece of debris or paper struck inside the printer can make your printer go offline as well, causing paper jam.
- Reboot Your System
This solution appears to be straightforward and simple. But there is nothing that can give you a more effective result. Rebooting fixes almost all technical issues along with the offline error.
- Check Your USB Connectivity
Make sure the printer is properly connected through a USB cable with your system. for cables printer, it is one of the prime issues.
- Installation of Latest Printer Driver
If the latest driver is not compatible to your system, your printer might malfunction and go offline.If the printer driver is obsolete or incompatible with your Windows OS edition, the latest driver update from the printer manufacturer website may need to be downloaded and re-installed. So test that before heading to the next phase of troubleshooting.
Fix Printer Not Responding
From access with various people, users face of why is printer offline
technical issues with their printer. One of these is the issue that the printer does not respond to the commands of the machine. The printer stops working and may not even appear on the screen at times!
Related Blog: Epson printer error code 0xe5
Set Printer Online
Sometimes, even if the printer is connected online, the settings are configured incorrectly. Open the queue of the printer by going to Control Panel Devices and Printers and double-clicking the printer.
Here you want to click on Printer in the menu bar and then make sure to uncheck Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
Fixing the Printer Offline Error
- Press Windows and R keys simultaneously to launch Run In that dialog box, type services.msc and press Enter.
- In the new window showing the list of Windows Services, scroll down to and find Print Spooler. Double-click on that to manage print jobs.
- Configure the startup type of service to Automatic in the Print Spooler Properties. Tap on the drop-down menu to adjust it if the startup spooler is set as a manual.
- Now, click on Start button and wait until Windows starts the spooler service. Click the Apply button once it is done and verify the adjustments.