Epson printer are known for its extensive range of Multifunction printer, data as well as used for home theatre projectors. Further it has features like POS printer and large format printing solutions that offers to users. Below we have solutions to connect Epson l355 To Wi-Fi and changing its connection with appropriate guidelines. Let us now proceed ahead:
Steps to connect Epson l355 To Wi-Fi and changing its connection
Solution to connecting Epson I355 to Wi-Fi are as follows:
- Download and then, perform the installation process of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Users need to agree to the End-User License Agreement clicking the “Next” button.
- Tap the “Install” icon and then click the “Finish” icon to proceed ahead.
- Select the type of product and then, click the “Next” icon.
- This was the solution in regards to first problem.
Solution to changing Wi-Fi connection
- The very first step is to establish a proper network connection
- Now, users are requested to enter the Setup mode carefully.
- Once done, you need to select the “Network Settings” icon.
- Now, make a proper selection of the “Confirm Network Settings” icon.
- Confirmation of the connection status is needed now and then, make a note of the printer’s IP Address properly which is displayed on the screen. This may be needed later on.
- If users wish to print a status sheet then it is recommended to press the “Start” button.
- Press the “Home button” to exit from the “Setup mode”.
Connect to our technical team at Epson Printer Customer Care Number for immediate replies!
We hold thorough knowledge in dealing with every minute to minute issue related to Epson printer at Epson Printer Support anytime. Our professionals are backed by sound knowledge of every minute to minute issue caused in Epson printer. Technicians can be reached out anytime and thus resolving issues from the core.