Canon Pixma i2800 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma i2800 is a printer with one of the best features, i.e. it has ‘Auto Power On,’ ‘Silent Mode,’ ‘High-Resolution Prints,’ etc. To get the ultimate experience, you need to set up the printer to use its features. Furthermore, if the printer is new, the canon pixma i2800 wifi setup would have to be completed. If you reset the printer, another reason is that you will also have to go through the setup procedure. This article will give you full setup Canon Pixma i2800 printer. You’ll learn the simple setup method for the Canon i2800 printer in the next section.
Procedures on how to Setup Canon Pixma i2800 Printer
This steps of the article will guide you with different tips, that can help you to Canon Pixma i2800 printer setup in a very simple and easy way.
Steps to Canon Pixma i2800 Wireless Setup :
Learn how to canon pixma i2800 wireless setup :
- First, be sure to switch on your Canon Printer.
- After that, press and hold the ‘Wireless or WiFi’ button on the printer until the orange light once flashes. Then, press the button when the flash occurs.
- Now inspect if the blue light flashes on the WiFi button.
- Next, locate the access point and after two minutes, press the ‘WPS’ button.
- As the blue WiFi light pulses, the green power light starts to flash too. When the relation occurs, the light will still be static.
- Follow the steps below to see if your printer has a good wireless link.
- Ensure that the printer ‘s turned on.
- Try loading the correct sized paper into the device after that.
- Now hit both of the ‘Cancel and Down arrow key’ buttons and keep it pressed until fifteen times the orange light flashes. After repeatedly pressing the button, then release it.
- The network details page will eventually be printed out.
Steps to Use for the Canon Pixma i2800 wifi setup Compact Disc for Windows
If you need to use the Setup Disc then go through the following points:
- First, put your printer on the disc that came along. Once you insert that disk, because of the AutoRun feature, it will execute automatically.
- When the ‘AutoPlay’ window appears, select the ‘MSsetup4.exe’ option. If there is no AutoRun feature then locate ‘This PC’ and double-click it.
- After that, double-click on the CD-ROM icon to execute the setup file above directly.
- When opening the Setup window, select the ‘Next’ button. Then, select the option ‘Wireless LAN Connection’ from the next page of that window that says ‘Select the printer connection method.’
- Now, pick the Next button again.
Choose the option ‘Access Point Link (recommended)’ in this window’s new tab. Then, again pick ‘Next’ button.
- Now, be sure to turn the printer on. When you look at the green power light you can check if the system is On. Then, click the Next button.
- The application would then search for any other printers that are present on the network. If this printer is then the first one to connect to this network, you won’t get any other devices on the list now. So, select the ‘Setting printer could not be found on the list’. Then, the ‘Next’ button.
Procedure of the Connect Canon Pixma i2800 Printer to Wifi
You’ll get the deployment process here, take a look:
- The ‘Setup Installation Guide’ window will come up at this moment and initiate the installation. A window with the heading ‘Printer Setup’ will appear once it is over. Choose the ‘Next’ button in this window.
- Find and select the ‘Cableless Setup’ button on this window ‘s new page. You will see a message on the next page ‘Connection via Cableless Setup.’ Click the WiFi button on the printer until the ‘Power’ light flashes, for two times then, release the button after the next flash. Now, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- There’s another message on the window ahead. Make sure the ‘WiFi’ light swiftly flashes and the ‘Power’ light is solid. Then, tap the Next.
- The following message will show up ‘Setting up’ on the new window which appears next. Connection to the network is deactivated temporarily during setup. Wait, please. When the link is established, you will receive a message on the next window which says ‘Connection completed’. Click ‘Next’.
- After clicking the ‘Next’ button, select the location in the following two windows and then select the language you prefer, respectively.
- You will get the list software to be installed on the computer in the next window, put a checkmark on the entire application by pressing the ‘Select All’ button. Then, the next one hit. On the ‘Canon Products License Agreement’ page, just tap the ‘Yes’ button. Then, on the upcoming window, choose ‘Next’ button. Now, the installation procedure will initiate. Wait for a few minutes, so that the process gets over.
- When the installation is complete, a window with the name of the printer model and the wireless network name (SSID) will be shown. Then press the ‘Start’ button.
Easy Process to Align the Print Head
After the installation of the printer is complete, then follow these steps underneath.
- Hit the ‘Execute’ button when you see a new window with the heading ‘Print Head Alignment.’
- Follow the instructions that will come up on the screen to align the print head afterwards. Once complete, click the Next button.
- Also select the ‘Next’ on the following window.
Registration Steps for the Users
Follow the steps if you want to register as a new user:
- If you want to register during the setup process then press the ‘Next’ button on the ‘User Registration’ tab. Now, follow the window information accordingly.
- If you don’t want to register right then press the ‘Cancel’ button to interrupt the registration process.
- Now, if you want to get any benefit from this program in the next window ‘Extended Survey Program,’ then click the button ‘Agree’. Otherwise, tap on the button ‘Do not agree’.
Test the Quality of Prints
Finally, you must test the print quality to see if the setup process has been successful or not.
- When the window pops up with the label ‘Check Print.’ If you want to check the printer’s print quality then simply tap the ‘Execute’ button.
- The printer will then load a blank paper and print out something that the software only provides.
- Upon completion of the test, press the ‘Next’ button.
Finally, press ‘Delete’ button.
Contact for Help:
This blog provides easy steps on how to setup Canon Pixma i2800 printer so that That knowledge can be used if you ever reset it. If you are unable to install the system in the correct way even after having good know-how about this printer’s setup process, then post your question in the comment section.
Related Blog : Canon Printer Not Responding