Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
Are you getting the “Printer Not Activated Error Code 41” windows 10 message again and again? The error happens when the printer is being used. Generally, it occurs when the printer is accessed after the machine is booted. The explanations why a printer error occurs include: printer driver problems, incorrect setup, etc. If you face the same error in your printer, then don’t worry, you’ll get the full solution here..
Printers are the primary instrument for taking out physical copies of what you see on the computer screen. They are user-friendly, have advanced features, and make it very simple to interact with users. You can get HD prints with the advanced and latest modern printers, connect the printer using the wireless option, connect it to the mobile device, as well as scan and use the fax features.
Even though you might not be able to use your printers due to error code 41. So, to correct the mistake, keep reading the blog.
Causes Of Printer Not Activated Error Code -41 Windows 10 Issue
- Improper or corrupt drivers for printers.
- Because of the inappropriate configuration of the printer settings.
- Errors in the operating system built on the printer-connected system.
- Error in Relation.
Now that you are aware of the reasons for this mistake, you can easily correct your printer’s Code 41 error. So let us move on to the step by step guide.
Fix Epson Printer Error Code 41 Issue Using Simple Steps
The mistake is a daunting one, and the printer won’t let you use it. Therefore, fixing this mistake becomes your priority if you are unable to print the files, photographs and not even your urgent presentation papers. Below are the solutions that you should follow to correct Printer Not Activated Error Code -41 Windows 10 .
Solution 1: Fix System Errors
Because of the “printer error code 41” problem, operating system errors can occur. Perhaps the error is with the device files related to the printer driver or with any of the registry entries related to the printer.
- The integrity of device files on the OS must be verified by users using the sfc/ scannow command in the CMD.
- You can now patch the operating system using the original Windows installation disk.
- Moreover, to clean the device registry, users must use the registry cleaning program.
Maybe this error will stop hampering your work after fixing the registry problem. But if you don’t, you can use Printer Support.
Solution 2: Check Printer Configuration
A “Printer not activated” error may be caused by a corrupt or incorrect configuration of printer-related settings. Furthermore, this problem is known to occur if the chosen printer is not set as the default printer to complete the printing undertakings.
- In order to verify the printer configuration, clients receiving “error code -41 windows 10” pop-ups are recommended.
- In addition, then restart the administration of the printer spooler that runs out of sight of the framework.
- Using printers and fax alternatives in the ‘Start’ menu should be possible for this.
- And, the service can be restarted under ‘Run’ by the ‘services.msc’ order..
If the error still doesn’t disappear from your method, so the next solution will be pushed forward.
Related Blog : Printer Not Activated Error Code -30
Solution 3: Reinstall Drivers
If the drivers are corrupt or drivers cause an error in the system, then reinstalling the drivers is the only choice. You will also be having the latest version of the drivers on your device through this phase.
- Go to the Control Panel and uninstall the drivers that were previously mounted.
- Now, when it is completely removed from your device, open the setup file and reinstall it.
- Run the file and you need to install the printer drivers by following the on-screen instructions.
- Remember not to interrupt the printing process because the drivers can be corrupt.
- Wait until the end of the operation.
- Now restart your computer and check whether or not the error has been deleted from your computer.
This solution will place your printer in its usual state and you will be able to use it again. Get the pro like prints, scan the copies sent or receive essential faxes, as well as connect your mobile devices to your Epson printer.
However, if the error continues to occur in your system, then you can take expert help from Support if you face Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 Windows 10 and Mac problem again. The specialists are educated and have years of experience, knowing how to solve certain errors in the printer.