Error code 0x00003eb clearly refers to a connectivity or installation error. There are numeral ways to Fix Printer Installation Error 0x00003eb. But you need to find the efficient one that works for your printer. Depending on the operating system, solutions may vary.
This error code appears along with an error message. It states “Unable to install the printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000003eb)”.
Before you begin to troubleshoot unable to install printer error, make sure that the drivers are up to date.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Printer Installation Error 0x00003eb:
Printer drivers play a prime role in generating this error. If the drivers get corrupted or incompatible, you need to fix them right away. So without wasting time, fix this Printer Install Error 0x000003eb on Windows 7 through the solutions:
Solution 1: Check Windows Installer Service
- Press windows and the R button to invoke Run dialog box.
- As the run dialog box appears, type services.MSC and thus click on Ok.
- Look for “Windows Installer Service” from the list of services.
- Right click on it and change the status to ‘Automatic’ and ‘Start It’.
- Run the printer driver installation again after restarting your system.
Solution 2: Remove and Reinstall Old Drivers
- Open ‘Devices and Printers’ after clicking on the Start button.
- Highlight the printer you are using through clicking on it.
- Now from the top, you need to choose Print Server Properties.
- Highlight the driver for your old printer after selecting the Drivers tab.
- Remove each and every driver you found.
Solution 3: Delete the Printer Keys
- The first thing that you need to do is to back up your system’s registry settings.
- After backing up the registry, navigate to Service Control and thus stop the printer spooler service.
- Open registry editor to remove the following keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers\Version-3
- Now press the Widows and the R button to invoke run dialog box again.
- Type the following command: C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3
- Rename 3 and change it to 3.old.
- Now go to Services Console again to start the Print Spooler again.
- Re-install your printer and reboot your system.
Call +1-844-997-0355 and Make Connection With Technical Professional for Effective Solutions:
In case you are having headaches due to the constant operation failed with error 0x00003eb printer on windows 10, then don’t look here and there and connect with us now. We serve 24*7 complete troubleshooting services to handle technical issues. No matter what the gravity of the error is and how long it will take, we make those errors disappear within a stipulated time.