Cause About : HP Error Code 0xc0000225 Windows 10
The HP Error Code 0xc0000225 usually happens If a mandatory system stops working or connecting or can’t be reached, or if the disk surface is dirty, you can tell. In addition, some other reasons behind this error are invalid Boot Configuration data object, device restoration, and the USB drive recovery path problem, etc. If your HP Notebook is still facing this kind of mistake, then these steps below can be used to correct it..
If we want to look for laptops, desktops or any other hardware products, HP has always been our go-to brand. Owing to its brand image, people still prefer HP over every other brand. In India and abroad, it is one of the most trustworthy brands. The bulk of computer-related hardware devices are supplied by HP. Each electronic system has a lifetime that spans a year or more.
The machines supplied by HP usually last for a lifetime of two or three years or even longer than that. But you can use it for around two years with ease. And when using any electronic device, at any time of use, people will face problems related to any technological problems or internal or external problems. You should do two things in this case:
Steps to Fix HP Error 0xc0000225 Windows 10 :
To correct HP Error 0xc0000225 on Windows 10, we first need to understand the issue in depth. What happens in this kind of problem is that a computer stops or does not attach to the main surface device of the disk is dirty, so the device can not be properly attached. Other than this, the other issues that the system can display this form of error based on are invalid objects in boot configuration, system restore or recovery path in a USB drive.
Step 1: Perform the Hard Disk Drive and Memory Test
To perform the full mission, you should obey the instructions below:-
- Firstly, the Notebook should be ‘TURN OFF’.
- In addition, to access the Start-up Menu, press the “POWER ON” button and keep pressing the “ESCAPE” key during start-up.
- Now, pick the “F10” BIOS option under the “Advance or Diagnostic” tab.
- Then, to run tests on both the memory and hard disk drive, you can look at the facility.
If you are unable to follow these steps, then you can help to complete this task with HP tech support.
Related Blog : HP Printer Error Code 0x61000016
Step 2: Select Advanced Startup Option
Before you make a flash drive for recovery files, or have you deleted any partitions on your C drive? If so, then you can try these steps below.
- Click the ‘POWER’ button and start tapping the ‘F11’ key.
- Now, you can get an option for “Advanced startup options.”
- You must then pick the option “Repair Your Computer”.
- “If this option has not worked, you should restart your Notebook again and return to “Advanced Startup Options” after selecting “Startup Repair Option.
Now, you need to refresh your Windows 8 so that you can help repair this HP Notebook error code Windows 10 0xc0000225.
Step 3 : Recover your system
- Use the “F11” key to start the Notebook.
- Also, select a CD/DVD drive for the Internet.
- Next, choose “System Recovery” from the “Recovery Manager” option.
- Finally, follow the steps on the screen to complete the entire installation procedure..
Hope all these steps help you to resolve the error code 0xc0000225 issue. If you have any trouble resolving the error, you can contact our experts, who are available almost every day.
If you manually follow these steps to fix HP Laptop Error Code 0xc0000225 on Windows 10, then the problem can be solved easily. It is advisable to contact the customer care service to solve your problem or any technical problem that you face with your device from the given customer care number on their website if you can still not solve the problem. Other than that, if you follow the steps mentioned above, then you can solve the issue on your own easily.
Reach on Printer Support (toll-free) for further help:
You need to dial the Support Number to reach our customer support team, which works every 365 days to help customers. We offer the best possible service to our customers at HP customer support service. Therefore, you can call our experts and get the necessary help.