Steps to follow to install a network printer manually:
In this Blog/article we are going to Describe how to Install a Network Printer on windows 10 and Mac Manually. Sometimes windows cannot find network printer or unable to detect it. This is a common issue when all of a sudden your printer cannot be detected on a Windows system, over the network it just won’t be able to find it.
If you’re planning on buying a printer soon, you should consider buying an Ethernet or wireless printer. Prices have come down in recent years and now that most people have wireless networks, you can setup your network so that you can print from anywhere in the house or even the world using a service like Google Cloud Print! It’s also great for guests because they can connect to your wireless network and print easily without having to fiddle with cables and CDs, so you’ll get lots of kudos as a host!In this case you can install a network printer manually, we will show you how to do this step by step.
Connect and install a network printer on windows 10
Step 1: First, connect the printer to your network by connecting one end of a Cat 5 or 6 cable (which should have come with your printer) to your router and the other end into the network port of your printer. Now, turn your printer on and wait for it to become ready.
Step 2: Next you’ll need to get the IP address of your printer. The IP address is what will let your computer know where to find your printer on the network. All network printers allow you to print a configuration sheet that will list basic information about the printer along with the current network configuration.
For most printers, this involves pressing the Menu button on the printer, going to the Information option and choosing Print Configuration. Sometimes if there is no display, you just press and hold the Go or Print button down for about 10 seconds and it’ll print the configuration page.
The IP Address is what you’ll need for the next steps. You printer should automatically get an IP address from the DHCP server on your network
Step 3: The last step is to add the printer to your computer. Click on Start, then Printers and Faxes.
If you don’t see this in your Start Menu, you can go to Start, Control Panel and then click on Printers and Faxes there. Click Add Printer from the task pane on the left.
The Add Printer wizard will begin, so click Next to get started. On the next screen you’ll be asked whether your printer is a local printer or a network printer.
simple Instructions to connect the Epson network printer with your PC:
- You need to click at ‘Start’ in the taskbar and then click at ‘Devices and Printers’ on the popup menu.
- Then choose the printer which you wish to share and right click at it. At popup menu choose ‘Printer properties’.
- In dialog box that displays click on the tab ‘Sharing’. Then tick the box ‘Share this printer’.
- The next step is to click at ‘Apply’ and then ‘Ok’ to apply the settings.
- A new page will display.
- You will be given two alternatives, i.e. Local Printer attached to this PC and a network printer attached to another PC.
- Then select the latter option and click on ‘Next’.
- Here select the alternative ‘Browse for a printer’ and click at ‘Next’.
- This will find the nearest printer. After completing the search, all printer which are attached to the network will be shown.
- You require clicking at the printer name that you write down earlier and press “next” button.
- After completing the installation process, you will be asked to print a test page.
- This is a test to check that the connection is working correctly.
Why You Should Call Us?
Dial our toll-free number + 1-877-977-6597 for How to install your network printer with computer and get quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Epson printer. Our Epson Printer technical support service is available to Configure Epson Printer and resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our customer support team and will receive online remote technical help at highly reasonable charges.