If you are in the middle of an urgent work and a sudden message appears on your display screen which says Printer is Offline, what can be more frustrating than that? Whenever such situations emerge, the perfect way to get rid of them is to connect with Samsung Printer Customer Support Number + 1-877-977-6597. Read this blog post out to fix Samsung Printer Offline Error.
Samsung Printer Offline error is a result of communication issues between system and printer. When your printer cannot communicate properly with your system, this specific error troubles you. It does not let you print or scan or perform any other printing activity. Your printer goes offline for a lot of reasons. The major one is highly related to network and connectivity. A loose wire or unstable network or poor network strength can boosts Printer Status Offline in Windows 10.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Offline Error:
When Samsung printer offline error on Windows 10 appears, there is nothing wrong with your printer. The problem is within the connectivity and network connection. This blog post comprises all necessary solutions and steps to make this error disappear. You can also connect with Samsung Printer Tech Support .
Solution 1: Check Your Samsung Printer Connection
Whenever this error appears, you need your printer connection with your PC via USB cables and wired and wireless network connection.
- First of all, you need to turn your printer off and then on again.
- Leave the printer for some time until it gets ready completely.
- Now check the connection of your printer:
- If you are using a printer which is connected to your system with a USB cable, you need to check the cables thoroughly. Make sure that the USB cables as well as the ports are working fine.
- If you are using wired network, make sure that your printer is properly connected to your system through Ethernet port. Also check the network signals are flashing or not.
- For wireless network, check the router connection and make sure that you have proper connectivity within printer and system.
Solution 2: Check Printing Status
- Turn your printer off and then on again.
- Now press the Windows Key and I button at the same time followed by clicking on Devices.
- Open Devices and Printers and right click on the green checked icon.
- Now click on “See What’s Printing” and thus choose the grey icon.
- Right click on it and select “Set as Default Printer”.
- Again right click on it to choose “See What’s Printing”.
- Now click on Printer and unmark the “Use Printer Offline” option.
Solution 3: Restart the Printer Spooler Service
- Press and hold the Windows and the R key at the same time.
- Type “services.msc” in the Run dialog box and thus press Enter.
- Press the P button to locate Print Spooler item quickly.
- Check the status whether it is “Running” or not.
- Now right click on the Printer Spooler service and thus click on Start button.
- To restart the service, you need to right click on it and thus click on “Restart”.
- Now close the Properties window to save the changes.
Place a call at Samsung printer customer Repair Service number for more results:
If this error still troubling you and you are looking for a composed solution, then you are at the right place. Samsung Customer Service Number + 1-877-977-6597 are here ready to assist you 24*7 to offer support for all you technical glitches. No matter how complex the error is, we make it easier for you through our support services. Hence dial the toll free to get personalized help at your desk.