The aforesaid HP error executes when there are corrupted registry issues, hard disk failure problems, unsuccessful installation of the software being done, misconfigured system files and many more are there on the list. We will guide users on how to fix HP Printer error 0x00759c98 in few simple steps. Follow below guidelines as instructed by technical team.
While working on the printer, an alphanumeric number, i.e., HP Printer Error Code 0x00759c98, arises, then instead of getting irritated from the issue try to fix the Hp printer problem by your own. Therefore, here in this post, below we have discussed some easy Hp printer troubleshooting steps, hope through these steps, it would be easy for all of you to get rid of the error.
Steps to fix HP Printer Error0x00759c98 are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the search box which is located in the start menu and then, type the regedit command. Press the “Enter” icon and to get access to the ”Registry Editor” option. However, this Registry Editor comprises of two panes, namely the left pane to easily navigate on the appropriate registry keys.
- First of all, go to the search box located in the start menu.
- Then after that, type the regedit command.
- Now to get access to the ”Registry Editor” option, press the Enter Icon.
- This registry Editor comprises two panes, namely the left pane to navigate on the appropriate registry keys easily.
Step 2: Users are advised by HP Printer Help technical team to double-click on the value with the left mouse button. There is an alternate to this option where users can simply work with the “Edit” menu, to edit the chosen value appearing in the windows screen. Click the “OK” button now and follow same pattern as done earlier.
Step 3: To ensure and have a fast running speed of the PC, updating all of the needed drivers is necessary. Follow below steps to update drivers:
- Right-click on the computer icon to choose the “Manage” option
- Now, locate and click the “Device Manager” on the Computer Management window appeared.
- Right click on the driver to select the “Update Driver Software”.
- A new window will appear where users need to select the “Search Automatically for updated driver software”
- After completing all the above steps, click the “OK” icon
Dial us to get your Solution + 1-855-455-1176
We encourage users to call our HP Printer Customer Care Service + 1-855-455-1176 professionals for immediate solutions to every minute issue. Technicians are available for users 24 hours to assist them with the right choice of solution as and when needed. Feel free to connect us anytime and we are right there for you at your desk.