Epson printer error code 0X9d and 9d is a frequent Windows error which usually pop-ups Window system while the personal computer programs have failed to perform the desired action. There are wide number of causes why this Epson printer error code 9d issue generate pop-ups and one among them it involves dangerous Malware, Spyware, or application installed in an improper way. Users are seriously advised bysupport team members to fix this Epson printer error code 9d as fast as possible before it incurs infinite awful situation and issues with the computer! Well, now users don’t have to worry about it because our expert technicians have found a strong solution to this issue who will describe solutions to fix Epson printer error code 9D or 0X9d.
Solutions to fix Epson printer error code 0X9d for All Models
Epson printer error 0x9D generally occurs whenever users run the printer. Additionally, this annoying error code is a very frequent. You may encounter this frequent and general technical error due to plenty of reasons.
However, if you get stuck with this unexpected Epson printer technical error message, then read this article. Fortunately, there are several fixes that you can try to get rid of this annoying error code. Thus, it is recommended to scroll down and read on to know more.
- Epson wf-3540
- epson wf-3640
- epson wf-7610
Solution 1: Working with the command prompt
- Click on the “Startup” icon and then type the “cmd “command in the search box.
- Next, simply double click on the ‘cmd.exe’ command as suggested by Epson printer technical support technicians.
- Type the ‘gpupdate’ command and then press the ‘enter’ button, and it will further destroy the entire available virus on the computer.
Solution 2: Control panel
First of all click on the Start button to easily have a view access of the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel icon next.
After that simply click on the “Control Panel” and then enter into System and Security section and tap on the “Windows Update” icon.
You are now at the Windows Update section of the Window 7 Control panel section. One can manually look up for any available updates by tapping on the Check for updates button
Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x9D with Simple and Easy Troubleshooting Ways
Whenever there is a problem, there must be a solution to fix it. If you do not know how to fix Epson printer error code 0x9D, then don’t worry. Here, in this post, we have gathered some of the most effective and easiest troubleshooting hacks to eliminate this error code.
Epson wf 3640 error code 0x9d problem can be a common windows problem which may occur to anyone who is searching online. Believe it or not, if your computer stops working because of receiving Epson wf 3640 error code 0x9d, it will become much slower than before. Don’t be taken in the scam. Follow the instructions in the post and you can get rid of Epson wf 3640 error code 0x9d entirely.
Epson wf 3640 error code 0x9d issues can be fixed by simple clicks – Fix Epson wf 3640 error code 0x9d
Step 1: Steps to Unplug and Plug in Again
This is the fundamental method that you can try. First, reconnect the power cables of the printer.
- At first, you need to check your Epson printer carefully for any debris or any piece of jammed paper inside. In case you notice any debris inside the Epson printer, then you need to wipe it up before continuing further.
- After that, take out cartridges of the Epson printer.
- Next, unplug all the cords, cables, and USBs from your printer.
- Press down the power button of the printer.
- After that, you need to reconnect all the cords, cables, and USBs to the Epson printer.
- Now, turn on your printer through pressing down the Power button.
Finally, check if the same error code is still appearing or not.
Step 2: Clean Up the Printheads
Sometimes, this error code appears due to the waste ink or any debris. However, you can clean up the printheads. To do so, perform the following steps one-by-one as mentioned hereunder.
- At first, you need to switch off the Epson printer.
- Next, you need to unplug all the cords and cables from the printer.
- After that, open the printheads of the printer.
- Now, take a tissue or clean cotton cloth and wet it with warm water.
- After that, insert the printheads back.
- Examine the internal portion of the Epson printer properly to see if any debris or junk is accumulated or not.
- Then, wait for more than 10 minutes.
- Lastly, turn on the Epson printer.
Finally, verify if Ox9d error code is still appearing or not.
Step 3: Run the Windows Troubleshooter
In case the above tricks do not work for you, then follow this one. The Windows Troubleshooter is an inbuilt tool of the Windows Operating System. To do it, follow the below steps:
- At first, you need to go to the Start menu of the system and tap on it to open.
- After that, you need to search for the troubleshooter.
- After opening the troubleshooter application, start the scanning process.
- It may take some time to complete the scanning process. Thus, be patient.
- Whenever the entire scanning process is done, you need to tap on the Fix button.
- The wizard will automatically start to resolve the technical bugs in the system.
- You need to wait for more than five minutes until the process completes.
- Once the process completes, you need to restart the system.
Finally, check that the error code is resolved or not. If the error code still persists, then you should move to the next troubleshooting method.
Steps 4: Update the Printer Driver
In case you are using an outdated driver for your Epson printer, then such serious issues can always keep on bugging you. To update the driver of the Epson printer, you need to follow some easy steps which are described in the following section.
- At first, you need to go to the Windows menu and tap on it to open.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Device Manager’ option under the Windows menu.
- A new window will appear on the system’s screen. Now, you need to tap on the Printer option.
- After that, you need to find the printer model from the list of the available devices. Next, right-click on the printer model that you want to choose.
- After that, you need to select the Update Driver option.
- It may take some time to complete the updating process. So, you need to wait until the entire updating process completes.
- Once all the above-described steps are done, restart your device.
Troubleshooting Epson Printer wf3540 error code 0x9d error by yourself
- Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
- Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
- Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click “Start” Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click “CMD”, then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
Fix your issues related to Epson printer now by getting in touch with our Epson printer Drivers support experts anytime anywhere. We deliver an absolute solution to our users to resolve their Epson issues as earliest as possible