While consumers prefer to use Epson printer, they are not free of technical bugs. Therefore, while using the printer, you encounter several problems. Epson error code 0xf3 is one of those problems. You get Epson mistake 0xf3 when a foreign object is stuck inside the printer. The printer stops printing when you meet this mistake and delays all of your vital job. Knowing how to solve this mistake at the earliest is therefore of utmost significance. If you go through the article, you’ll find out more about this mistake.
Causes Of Epson Error Code 0xf3
Below are the possible factors which may cause this issue.
- Pieces of paper can get stuck between the gears of the paper feed and hence cause this issue.
- A paper jam inside the printer can also cause this issue.
- You can get Epson error code 0xf3 due to jammed or detached ink vacuum tubes in Epson printer.
- When you ask you feed into the printer a large number of documents, printer fails to scan them. As a result, it cannot carry out the printing and leads to Epson error code 0xf3.
- If the above issues are not causing this error with your printer, then there may be internal conflict inside your printer.
Solutions To Fix Epson Error Code 0xf3
We have listed all possible solutions which can resolve this issue.
Check your printer
- Turn off your printer and remove the cartridge. Remove Windows system and rear components also.
- Detach the printer’s ink lever gently and remove the front panel screws out of the printer. Detach the screws of the back panel also.
- Now clean the interior of the printer with dry tissue paper. It will remove the dust accumulated inside the printer.
- After completing this process, insert the cartridges back to their respective places and reset the printer entirely.
- Insert a paper into the paper tray and make a print test.
Inspect the paper tray
Turn off the printer and remove the paper tray softly. Remove from the cabinet any loose piece of paper. Then bring the printer’s tray out. Check if the location where the paper tray was present is pieces of torn paper. Pull them strongly out of the printer if you discover any such parts. Push the tray back into the printer until it locks in location. Checking that you have not overloaded the paper tray is also crucial. If the tray has been overloaded, remove some paper and return the tray to its place. Reboot the printer and take a test of printing.
Check jammed ink vacuum tubes
Ink can leak, accumulate, and jam the vacuum tube from cartridges. Turn off the printer and gain access to the vacuum pipes to solve this problem. You can clean the jammed vacuum tubes with a smooth cloth. While doing this, you need to be highly cautious. Otherwise, the vacuum tubes may be damaged. To prevent the danger, take expert assistance at our Epson Customer Support to permanently eradicate Epson error code 0xf3.
Connect Us For Technical Solutions
If the solutions are not sufficient to fix the 0xf3 error code of the Epson printer, contact the experts. You can choose our assistance to solve your printer’s technical failures. To solve Epson printer problems, we are accessible round the clock. You can also save time by taking advantage of our service at your doorway. Call us at Epson Customer Support Number[ + 1-855-938-3847] or email us instead of wasting your time. Use our Live Chat option to talk to our specialists about the problem.