When you turn on the Dell Printer WI-FI Light on the printer is blinking orange always, but often, the LED flashing light of Dell printer did not work fine, mean the printer has identified problems. As a result, you are unable to use the WI-FI service, and it means your printer is not connected to your laptop properly. Many numbers of users come across the same situation and get errors on their computer screen. If you are also facing the same issue, so then don’t worry about it, you can Fix Dell Printer WI-FI Light Flashing Errors, by just applying the simple troubleshooting solutions or steps which advised by Dell support professional.
Most of the time, a Wi-Fi Error appears in the printer device due to two main reasons: Poor Network Stability or Bad Internet Connection. Often, your device might not recognize the network and so it shows errors. The error is one of the most common issues which almost disturb every Dell Printer. Occasionally, the Wi-Fi Lights blink orange some other reasons such as when an error occurs with scanner unit and firmware update, the Wi-Fi lights start to blink orange.
Solutions to Fix Dell Printer Wi-Fi Light Flashing Orange Errors:-
Solution 1:- Verify Scanner Unit
- First of all, you should try to open the Scanner Unit of the Printer. Ensure there is no paper clogging inside the printer.
- Next, you need to remove any paper or protective materials inside the printer, if you find
- Then turn off the Dell printer and then turn on again.
- See the error determine, if not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Confirm Wi-Fi Connection
The other solution is that to verify the Wi-Fi Connection. Might be poor internet or Wi-Fi Connection occur this error. To do this, follow these steps.
- You should try to go to your wireless router setup and change the channel to 1, 6 or 11.
- Then power off the printer for 30-40 seconds, and then turn it back ON.
- Also, you should try to press the “Wi-Fi” button to clear the error.
- Now, try again and check whether the error still appears. If yes, then go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Verify With Firmware Updating
You should try to verify your Firmware that is updated with the latest version. If not, then follow these steps to do this task.
To update Firmware via USB connection:-
- Connect your Dell printer using a USB cable.
- Go to the Dell official site, and then “Drivers and Downloads” section, and then download the latest firmware revision.
- Select your printer model/add your service tag to view the correct downloads available to you.
- Then look the package that typically included firmware for the printer to transfer the update to the printer over USB.
- If the update package is delivered as a compressed (*.zip) file, extract all files.
- Then run the “Firmware Update Utility”, which may also be referred to as Firmware Download Utility (FDU).
- Click the “Browse” button to choose the firmware to use. Firmware for the printer is already included, so you have to choose the correct firmware for your printer. Make sure that Firmware binaries have the file extension *.fls.
- Choose your printer from the drop-down list.
- Hit on “Update” button.
- Wait for the printer to complete updating the firmware, progress will be displayed on the printer screen.
- Make sure you don’t need to power off the printer until the update is complete and the screen displays ready.
- After doing so, the Firmware update on your printer.
Check if the error still persists or not.
I hope your issue is fixed.
Dial Dell Printer Support Number to get Instant Help:-
If the error still persisting, then you should contact at Dell Printer Support Phone Number +1-844-200-2814, which helps to easily connect with our third party technical support team of experts, who are available 24*7 hours to offer customer help for all Dell Printer related problems. The professionals are capable of solving any Dell printer related technical issues or errors with the correct approaches & solutions. Hence dial the toll-free number to connect with experienced technicians and avail professional help immediately to fix all kinds of Dell printer queries.