Printers are considered as an essential entity in this digital world. But sometimes printer show an error that hampers the users’ work badly. Printer Not Activated Error Code – 30 is one such error that users are often encountering too often. If you are also facing the same issue, then it is quite important to fix the problem.
The error occurs when you are trying to attach a file to your email, or you want to save the file as pdf or jpeg or in any kind of format. A pop-up message of “printer not activated, error code – 30” will provoke you. It is possible to fix the error nagging the problem quickly.
Go through the entire article. Here are some possible solutions that will help you to solve the issue completely.
Simple Ways To Fix The Issue Printer Not Activated Error Code – 30
Many reasons are responsible for the error. The reasons may be related to the driver problems, improper formats or printer having insufficient pages in them.
In this guidance, you will find some incredible solutions to fix the glitches.
Method 1. Update Your Printer Driver
The error of the printer may occur due to an incompatible or corrupted driver. Follow the steps and you will be able to solve the glitch easily.
- At first, open the Settings option.
- Then, select the Update and Security tab.
- Next, choose the Windows Update option.
- Check if an update is available.
- If available then update it.
- Next, visit the manufacturer website of your printer.
- Search for the most recent proper driver suitable for your printer.
- Select only those which are compatible with your device.
Method 2. Update Your Windows System
Sometimes an old version of Windows is responsible for printer for not working properly. So, follow the steps to update your Windows latest version.
Windows 10 users:
- At first, go to the home screen.
- Then choose the Start option
- Next type Update in the search bar
- Click on the icon Update.
- Check for update available for your Windows version.
- Install the available update if you have any.
- Now, reboot your device.
- Finally, check if the error persists or not.
For Windows 7 users:
- At first, select the Start option.
- Then, in the search bar type Update.
- Next, click on Update.
- Check for update compatible with your Windows version.
- Install update if available.
- Now, reboot your device.
Solution 3. Run Printer Troubleshooter
- At first, hold the Windows key and R simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, type command msdt.exe/id PrinterDiagnostic in the command box.
- Then, press Enter key.
- Next, press the Window and I key together.
- You can see that the settings option will open.
- Select the device from the menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners.
- Select the Manage option.
- At last, choose the bar set as Default. And check whether the error still appears.
Solution 4. Update Driver For USB Composite Device.
You can fix the issue by reinstalling the USB composite device as well.
- First, click on Start.
- Then, type Device Manager on the search box and Device Manager will launch.
- Next, select USB composite device and give aright click on this option.
- Select the Update driver and then restart your device.
- After completing the restart uninstall the printer and remove the printer driver software.
- Finally, reinstall all that you have uninstalled and refreshed for a time.
Related Blog: Effective Ways To Fix Canon Printer Error B200
Printer Support Number +1-800-712-080 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support
If you are unable to solve Printer Not Activated Error Code – 30 even after performing the previous methods then contact our Printer Repair Service and let us know the issue.you can also chat us through the chat portal. You can also send an email to our mail ID without any hesitation. Our experts are available 24*7. So any time you contact us we are always ready to serve you with our level best solutions.