Canon is a multinational company headquartered in Japan. The Company specializes in the field of photography and information technology solutions. Canon printer are one of the best selling devices globally. The Pixma series is a multifunctional printer developed by Canon. These printer are famous for their all-in-one versatility of scanning, faxing, photocopying and printing in one single machine.
canon mp287 error e03 will show up on your computer screen in a different manner. Either it will show up as a support code 1203 or 1300, depending upon the canon printer model you are using. But it means the same. The steps I will be mentioning below will let you know how to fix canon mp287 error e03. These steps will work with all Canon printer models.
What is the Canon mp287 error E03:
The Fix canon mp287 error e03 is one of the most reported error code we have in the record. When you incorrectly feed the paper into your printer, the printer might get the jammed cause of the inappropriate alignment of the paper into the rollers. Sometimes the errors can be false due to any sensor malfunction. You can try and reset your printer using the following methods to see if the error is gone or not.
- Turn your printer off completely, unplug the power cords and other cords
- Hold down the Stop/Reset button and switch your printer on
- When the printer turns on, release the Stop/Reset button while holding down power
- Press and release Stop/Reset two times while holding in the power button
- Release all the buttons; printer will show zero on the LCD
- After the printer turns off automatically, turn it on again, and the reset is done
If you are having the same problem, you can manually check and clean any piece of paper stuck in the printer drums by carefully pulling it out. We recommend you to consult a tech professional for such cases because any wrong step can lead to permanent damage to the printer.
Fixing paper jam to Resolve Error E03 canon mp287
- First and foremost, turn off the canon printer by pressing the power button on the printer.
- Now, if a paper is jammed in the rear tray or output tray of the canon printer, gently pull out the paper. While pulling out the paper make sure that you do not tear the paper.
- If you are unable to pull out the paper from the canon printer then it is better to turn on the printer. When the printer power up, it will try to eject the paper itself.
- Once printer printed the jammed paper, try to print to verify whether the error e03 canon mp287 is resolved or not.
NOTE: If paper got jammed in the printer while you are printing, first turn the printer off by pressing the stop button on the canon printer and then turn off the printer to remove the paper jam.
It is very often that while removing jammed paper from the canon printer small bits of paper remain inside the printer. Below is the procedure to remove small pieces of paper from inside of canon printer.
Reset the printer to default factory settings:
- Press and hold the stop button on your Canon printer.
- After the alarm light flashes nineteen times, release the stop button immediately.
- Now your printer will go through the reset process.
- Once the printer reset is complete the canon mp287 error e03 will go away.
- Print any document from the printer to make sure that the error e03 canon mp287 is not showing up anymore.
Note: Resetting printer to factory settings will also remove network settings from your printer as well.
There are various media types which cause canon printer error e03. Not only you should use the right paper but also load the papers correctly to prevent any type of error.
Canon printer e03 error can occur in any canon printer model but there are few in which it occurs a lot. In here I am sharing the canon printer models in which error e03 happens a lot:
- Canon G2010
- PIXMA G3410
- MG 3222
Note: Do not use A5 paper sheet because it is most likely to get wrinkles or curls while the printer is printing on it. People who use A5 paper sheet face issues like error e03, paper jam not name but a few.
Call the professionals into the rescue To Fix Canon printer Error Code E3:
Your printer worries are now our concern. Call us at the Canon Toll-Free number + 1-877-977-6597 to avail instant access to the fastest resolve methods for all the errors you are facing while using Canon printer.