Like any other device, Canon printer also have its drawbacks which needs its timely fixes. To Fix Canon printer Error Code 5100, an experts hand is necessary as well as essential to keep the shortcomings at bay.
Canon is considered one of the best brands for imaging and optical products. They have a wide range of devices like printer, cameras, camcorders, etc under them. Their unmatched printing quality and versatility, makes them one of the best printing devices in the world. Used both from home and offices, Canon printer are compatible in any situation. Despite their fast performance and quality image, Canon printer does not lack to have glitches.
Causes to the occurrence of Canon printer Error 5100
Canon error 5100 means the printer is not recognized by the computer. This error message is basically displayed with LED blinking. It adversely affects your printing task. Besides this, it also generates various other problems as well. Therefore, proper measure is essential to settle the issue as soon as possible. However, resolving the issue should require a minimum number of technical knowledge. So, if you find it difficult to resolve the problem on your own. Then, seeking experts guidance would be nice step to take. Contact our experts at Canon support who are experienced enough to resolve the issues in no time.
Below are some of the steps that will help you to reduce your problem to a minimum.
- Jammed paper or foreign material inside the printer.
- Improper and incorrect installation of the ink tank.
- The encoder film or strip may be uncleaned.
- Cartridges seated incorrectly.
Steps to resolve Canon printer Error Code 5100 in your printer
Here are some steps that will help you to resolve the canon support code 5100 and they are:
- Using a flashlight check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are no jams or any other obstruction, which might be causing the error to occur.
- Look inside the printer where the inks are located and ensure that there is no obstruction. Remove and reseat all the ink tanks inside the printer and start printing again. This might resolve your problem instantly.
- Turn the printer off. Remove the cartridge from the printer and clean the contact surface or the connector terminal cartridge, touching the printer. Replace the cartridges and turn the printer on. Following this step might resolve your problem instantly.
- Press and hold the power button, and restore the power
- Depending on your firmware, you may also have to press and hold the resume button, simultaneously. At this point, you may get a buzzing sound.
- While continuing to press the power button press the resume button twice as well, in short bursts. Now, release the power button.
- Again, depending on the firmware, you may have to press the resume button three more times
- Now, press the power button once. Further, if you got a single buzz before, you should get one too even this time, indicating you have exited programming the firmware
- Now, the printer will switch off automatically
Dial Us to Get your solution: +1-844-200-2814
Not all devices work the same, neither its faults can be resolved similarly. If none of the above-given options or steps work for you, then you need to take your device to a technician. Canon printer Error Code 5100, can only be fixed with the help of a technician who has the proper expertise of resolving similar issues. Our services available at affordable and budget-friendly rates will be of use to you. Call us right now or chat with us, to avail the best services for your device.