When I try to print to my canon MX922 printer I get error message (1007) no paper in upper cassette. That is for photo paper. It should automatically go to lower cassette which is 8×11.
Fix Canon Printer Error Code 1007 in Canon MX Printer
The 1007 support code indicates there is no paper in the cassette (upper). This message usually occurs when you are printing an item set for 4”×6” or 5”×7” photo paper. If the 1007 support code continues to appear on the screen of the printer, please press and release the STOP button. That will cancel the print job and should return the printer to it’s default ready screen.
Please open the item that you were trying to print and bring up the print dialog box. Make sure the paper size is set to US Letter and the media type is set to Plain Paper. After confirming these settings please go ahead and print your item.
canon mx922 support code 1007 occurred due to one of the following reasons –
- There is no paper in the cassette (upper).
- The paper source is incorrect.
- Paper is not loaded properly.
canon support code 1007
- Load paper in the cassette (upper).
- Load paper in the paper source suitable for the paper size.The small size photo paper such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) or 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm), or Hagaki can be loaded in the cassette (upper).NOTE – If you cut plain paper into small size such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) or 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm) and try to print on it, a paper jam will occur.
- Align the paper guides with both edges of the paper when you load paper.
- Press the [OK] button to dismiss the error.
If the above solution has not resolved your error, please contact your nearest Canon authorised service facility.