Epson Printer Error code 0xe5
There are people across the world who is frustrated with the repeated occurrence of the Epson printer error code 0xe5 which appears while connecting a led printer. As per study by Epson printer Support Help is concerned, this is a common error which users might come across on daily basis. Did you come across the Epson Printer Error 0XE5 ? Don’t worry, we are going to help you fix the 0XE5 mistake. A comprehensive procedure has been listed below on how to repair Epson Printer Error 0XE5. Get rid of this Epson Printer Error 0XE5 on your own through the steps below for troubleshooting.
Thanks to its top-quality printing facility, most users enjoy using the Epson Workforce WF-3640 Printer. It offers advanced productivity and versatile paper handling service and also has several blue-chip features such as high-speed printing, double-sided auto printing, copying, scanning and faxing; plus 35-page Auto Document Feeder, on plain paper, very good image quality, and two paper trays, and so on.
But few users may face some irritating glitches with getting their ultimate features and providing the top-most services. Error Code 0xe5 is the most common issue facing users during print jobs. There may be many explanations why pop-ups with such an error disturb the user’s job. You can easily solve the problem if you find those basic reasons. To solve it via Epson Customer Service
Reasons of Epson printer error 0xe5
There may be various reasons of Epson error code 0xe5 which pop-ups while the PC software has failed. Plenty of sources may be depicted but why the error code 0xe5 of Epson printer happens is the main question. So, reasons may range from malware affected PCs, spywares, or even improper Epson printer installation of the software. Epson printer technical support professionals has advises users to go ahead with the process of repair this error code 0xe5 of Epson printer before it turns into an awful situation for them which may affect their personal PCs
Related Blog: Brother Printer Offline Windows 10
Causes of Epson error code 0xe5
Epson printer error code 0xe5 is a type of Windows errors which may progress to program lock-up technical snags, slow PC performance, repeated system crashes, computer freezing and many more. To prevent the further damage to the computer, it is significant to fix the error code 0xe5 as soon as possible.
Methods of Fix Epson printer error code 0xe5
- Click on the “download” button which is located right below to get access to the SmartPCFixer.
- Next, a user is required to launch the “Smart PC Fixer” utilities to enable a thorough scan for the PC device.
- By pressing the “Fix All” button, the Epson error code 0xe5 will be repaired together with other incoming threats that were detected earlier.
Method 1: Run the Epson Printer Software with Administrative Privileges
The primary method you need to perform is to run the administrative privileges software of the printer as it helps to fix this kind of error. Here are some of the tips for the success of the mission, explained below.
- Click the Windows+R key together to turn on your device and open the Run window.
- Type ‘services.msc’ into the search panel when the Run command starts and press the Enter key to continue.
- Locate the Epson Printer from the list and select Properties by right-clicking it.
- On the next screen , select the Compatibility tab and click on the option ‘Run Program as Administrator’.
- Click the Add button and then click OK to save your changes.
Now, restart the Epson printer to see if you still have the error code. Try the next solution, discussed below, if the problem is not solved or you are still receiving this error.
Method 2: Reset the Epson Printer to Fix this Error
Resetting the printer also helps users, with their Epson printers, to repair multiple error codes. To do so, follow the measures.
- Switch off the Epson printer first and pick up a pen tip and long-press the Reset button from the back of the printer.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Reset button.
- Keep the Reset button for a few more seconds before a warning paper is immediately printed out.
- Now, release the Reset button and a printout with the IP address will come out again.
- Change the IP address with a newer one that was written on the board, as the reset is effective.
Restart your printer now and try printing a few pages to see if any of the error code is resolved now. You should try the following solution if it is not solved yet.
Method 3: Check the Ink Level or the Cartridge on your Epson Printer
To see if there is anything wrong with it, you need to check the ink level or the cartridge. To achieve the goal, try the steps below.
- Open the choice for the Printer Driver and find the Maintenance tab in it.
- From the bottom of the window, pick the Epson Status Monitor 3 button.
- Finally, to check the ink levels of your Epson printer, press the Estimated Ink Levels button on the screen.
If your printer has enough ink left, try printing again to see if the problem is solved now. Try the next workaround, discussed below, if the Epson printer error code 0xe5 persists.
Method 4: Disable the Advanced Printing Features Option on your Epson Printer
The advanced printing service is a built-in feature that often limits the printer and allows this problem to occur. You must disable the function, and to do so, here are some steps given below.
- Turn the printer on and tap on the Start button at the position of the Print Server.
- After that, to locate the Settings option from the list, click the arrow key below.
From the next screen , select the Printer Option.
- After that, select the Advanced tab and select Disable Advanced features for printing.
- Now, quit the settings and make sure that logging continues as usual.
Finally, to see if the Epson error code is now fixed, try printing a new sheet.
Method 5: Check for the Paper Jams Problems on your Epson Printer
If none of the methods worked, a paper jam problem could occur, preventing the printer from printing. The following are the steps given below to verify if your Epson printer has any paper jams.
- If needed, cancel the print job and simply gently pull the paper cassette out.
- Now, see if the tray has some stuck paper inside, carefully remove it and put the paper cassette into it.
- Now, restart the printer to see if the problem is solved and if the printer is printing all right.
Still worried about Epson printer common errors? Come and explore our Epson printer support services
Our Epson printer customer support is available 24 hours 365 days via various communication medium to help customers in overcoming with their daily Epson technical snags by applying the best industry solution. Our services are deliverable to users at absolutely low costs to match the user’s need.
Your daily issues related to Epson printer is our headache and we make sure that users are delivered with the most advanced level solution to their issues. The support service at our department is performed by our experts by ensuring full safety and privacy of users while repairing the printer to restore its functionality into an original condition. So, come and explore our services at the best available rates.