Our Lexmark printer tech support team is famous everywhere for providing some quick and easy solutions to Resolve Lexmark Cartridge Error We have gathered a number of complaints against the Lexmark printer. The most common issue we have found is Lexmark cartridge failure. Therefore, it’s our general proposal to you to follow the instructions we are providing you with accurate solutions to resolve Lexmark cartridge error.
If you are a frequent printer user, then you must not ignore a cartridge issue. The usability of the printer decreases as a result. If you are experiencing the issue for the first time, then you can get scared of the numerical codes like 1102,1203,1204 and 120F. Therefore, it’s our general proposal to you to follow the instructions we are providing to resolve Lexmark Printer cartridge error.
There are several reasons behind the internal malfunction of a printer. A cartridge error comes into sight only when there is any software glitch. For any further query, do not hesitate to contact us. We are 24/7 available on our Lexmark customer care phone number. Call us for affordable service.
How To Troubleshoot Lexmark Cartridge Error? Some Handy Fixes
- At first, you have to remove the print cartridges
- Next, it is necessary to close the cartridge carrier lids
- Deactivate all the power cords
- After a few minutes, reconnect the power cords again
- Now, press the power button
- You can now insert the black cartridges
- If the problem does not appear, then insert the colored cartridge
- If you still face the same issue, all you can do is replace the cartridges with a new one
For any replacement service, contact us. We take the responsibility to replace the damaged printer parts.
Easy Guidelines to Resolve Lexmark Cartridge Error by Lexmark Support Team:
We motivate our engineers regularly so that you can the necessary assistance. Our team of experts will be able to provide you with the end to end support. We are patient while listening to the problems that users are facing. Therefore, without wasting any more time, feel free to call us at our Lexmark Customer Support.