Canon Printer Error Code 1403
Have you ever facing Canon printer error 1403? If yes, then you landed on the right page. We have a brief comment on such a Canon printer mistake here, Canon printer not installed Error 1401 and canon printer error 1405 is one of the common error codes frequently encountered by printer users. It generally occurs when the printer cannot recognize more than one ink installed in it. To resolve this issue, you need to refill the ink.in this article. Only go through this post as some tried and tested methods have been enlisted to fix this problem. Before that, however, you must know the proper reason behind this question. So take a look below and find the correct explanation.
Why Canon Printer Error 1403 Occurs?
If you get stuck with bugs related to these Canon printers, it may be an problem with the printer eye. Yet, in some situations, there may also be a problem related to cartridges.
If the cartridges of your printer are damaged or corrupted then certain error code may appear. This is actually one of the most important factors behind almost all printer errors. In that case, you need to be sure that your printer’s cartridges working properly. Otherwise, you have to replace it as soon as possible.
Now, Fix Canon Support Code 1403
Besides, if your printer head isn’t properly positioned, then you could get some invalid error code. That’s another potential explanation for this glitch. Therefore, you must verify that the printer head is correctly positioned in the right position.
Those two are the key causes of this problem. Additionally, there may also be several other problems. Now, let ‘s proceed to segment on troubleshooting.
Related Blog : Canon Printer Error E02
Step-By-Step to Solve Canon printer 1403 error code and Canon printer errors 1401,1405
If you’re having a hard time with issues related to these Canon Printer Malfunction, then check out this article. Here we have described step by step solution in this section in order to fix this problem.
- Primarily, your Canon printer must be switched off. Then unplug it from outlet control. You have t keep the printer after that, and carefully open the printer ‘s prime cover. When you’re done, just grab the cartridges and the slider. You need to remove the cartridges after this step, and remove the printhead from the printer.
- Now you have to take cotton, then dip it into a mixture of alcohol isopropyl and hot water. Then, carefully wipe the cotton printhead. In addition, the cartridges must be washed too.
- You have to make sure there are no traces of ink that will fall out. Now, let dry out the cartridges. Bring the cartridges back to the printer after the cleaning process has been completed, and position them together with the printhead.
- When you’re done, you’ll need to make sure your printhead or cartridge doesn’t open from anywhere. Now attach the printer to and switch the power outlet on.
Additionals Solutions You Can Try
The method mentioned above should resolve the error for you without any hassle. However, if the error persists even after trying the above solution then make sure to try the solutions given below:
Restart Canon Printer
To fix MX922 Support Code 1403 issue on your device, you can restart the Canon printer. This could be the best one of the best possible troubleshooting solution to fix your problem. So, restart your device and see if your Canon printer starts working fine again. To do this, you have to disconnect all the cable is connected to your printer and computer.
Unplug the cable from the printer and open the printer lid by holding it. Now, you have to wait for a while and after that, you can connect all the cables to their appropriate place. After that, turn on the printer.
Also, you have to check the ‘Print Head’. There could be a misplacement of the printhead. Thus, you need to open the ‘Printer Lid’ and then hold the ‘Print Cartridges’ to slide over. Now, take out the printer head and then clean them properly.
Solution 1: Update Your Canon Printer Driver
An outdated printer driver is one of the reasons why you may suffer from such errors. Thus, it is important to get rid of it. To do so, follow the steps given below in sequence.
The Canon MX922 support code 1403 might be occurring due to the outdated version of printer software and drivers. So, if you want to troubleshoot the problem you need to download the updated version of printer software and driver on your device. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and go to the ‘Control Panel’. Now, find the ‘Update Device Driver’ option.
- Locate the ‘Printer Drivers’ and then right-click on it.
- Choose the ‘Update Driver’ option and check the latest version.
- If you are able to find the updated printer driver version, install it on your device.
- Hopefully, these steps will troubleshoot the problem. But, in case not, you need to follow the below steps to complete the process:
Once done, install the driver by following the instructions appearing on the screen and complete the setup.
Solution 2: Change the Printer Driver Defaults
Any inappropriate or unwanted settings of the printer can also lead to this error. Hence, it is recommended to change it by following the steps given below:
- Go to the Start menu, click on Settings and then select ‘Printer & Faxes’.
- Now, right-click on the printer and choose Properties.
- Within the Advanced tab, select the Printing Default button and then change the settings accordingly.
Solution 3: Replace the Ink Cartridges
As mentioned earlier, the problem is associated with the ink cartridges and thus to resolve it, it is recommended to replace it with a new set of ink cartridges.
Here are the steps you need to follow for replacing the ink cartridges easily. Before starting the process, make sure to switch on the printer.
- Open the front cover and the paper output tray. Again, open the paper output cover.
- Now, push the cartridge until it makes a click like sound and then removes it instantly from the printer.
- Unpack the new cartridge that you got and discard the protective tape from the surface as well.
- Insert the cartridge within the system and move it slantingly within the cartridge holder.
- Push it until it makes a click like sound. Once you get to hear it, this means the cartridge is installed within its slot.
- Now, close the paper output cover completely.
So, these were some of the solutions, following which you should be able to resolve the Canon Support code 1403 easily.
Fixed Error 1403 in Canon Printer at Just One Call !
Ideally, the above steps will help solve the Canon printer error code 1403 for you. If you have any questions about the above measures or if you have any more queries then you can leave your comments in the comments section below. You can also visit our official website whenever you want.