Brother Printer Connection Error 03
Brother Printer Connection Error 03 usually happens when you have Proxy Settings allowed, but your network does not need it to be connected. Disable the Proxy Settings to fix this problem. This error can also occur if Proxy Settings are needed, but are entered incorrectly. Check the steps below to correct the error.
Solutions of Brother Printer Connection Error 03
Another explanation people face this error 03 is that the proxy settings are wrong. Yes, if you have not inserted the proxy settings correctly, you will face this again. So, always search your proxy settings to get rid of this brother’s error code 03. So, let’s move back to our instructions now.:
- Initially, you need to click on the menu option.
- Now, by using the up and down arrow, press the Site Link Settings icon, and then click the OK button.
- You need to press the up and down arrow on the proxy settings in this update, and then click the OK icon.
- Select the Proxy Link option, use the up and down arrows again, and then click the OK icon.
- Pick the Off alternative and then press the OK button.
- In the last stage, press the Stop or Exit button.
You will fix the Brother Connection Error 03 by taking these steps. If you ever experience error 03, you can contact us by dialing our contact info or by chat. Make sure that your port 80 and/or port 443 are available to the Brother printer inside the router/access point.
Solved– Brother Connection Error 03
Connection Error 03 indicates if the error is related to the connection problem. It occurs when the connection cannot be connected to the server. You need to verify the network settings in this situation. Follow these quick and easy-to-follow details to fix this 03 connection error that occurs in a brother printer:
- As it’s clear that the problem is with the network or server, the network connection would not be created if the web connection button is pressed soon after the system is switched on. You’re going to have to wait to try again.
- There are several network words like (Proxy/Gateway/DNS/IP address/subnet mask) so you will need to verify whether they are all right. If you have a lack of information about these network-related words, please give us a call or talk with us. We’re going to help you do it.
- Correcting the IP address is another important thing that you need to hold into consideration. Make sure you have a special IP address. Hold the special number at the time of setting it up. In addition to the IP address, the subnet mask must also be verified. Both words have a significant part to play. So, make sure you’ve reviewed both of them.
2 Method to Fix the Connection Error 03
- Try to reinstall and restart both the system and the connection.
- Check the firewall settings as well as block contact.
- Trying to search documents by clicking on the scan button, if it works well, means that the firewall prevents the connection.
- Check and try connecting your PC to another network. Maybe the problem is your network or utility, not your brother’s printer.
- Switch the router off for a few seconds, then open it again.
- If available, try attaching the machine to another Device. If there is an error 03 in that too, there is an issue in the network or server.
Related Blog: Brother HL-3170CDW Wireless Setup
Note: There are alternative approaches that can be used to correct this technical error 03.