Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Setup
Brother hl-l2360dw Wireless Printer is an excellent laser printer. It is both highly reliable and inexpensive. This product is one of the finest printer machines currently available on the market. It’s great to suit the demands of a small company. It’s a fantastic home printer, too. The laser printer is capable of printing up to 250 pages. This printer system can be conveniently connected to a wireless network. You can link it with an Ethernet cable as well. This will allow you to create black and white prints at a pace of 32 pages per minute. After connecting to a Wi-Fi-powered PC, you can print documents using this Brother printer. Let us now discuss the Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Setup process.
Steps for Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Setup:
Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Setup Windows –
Follow the below-mentioned steps for the Brother HL-L2360 printer Windows OS:
- Switch on the Windows and Brother Printer machines.
- Make sure you have secure and safe internet service.
- Go to the Control Panel on your screen and press devices and Printers.
- Place the printer Disk on the computer’s optical drive. This Disc is the HL-2360DW Brother Printer driver.
- On the initial screen, click Start and follow the on-screen instructions to load the printer driver.
- Locate your Brother Printer model under Devices and Printers.
- Pick your Brother Printer and enter the wireless network key in the requested area.
- Click the link and try printing the test with your Brother Printer.
Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Setup Mac-
There might be times where you have a Mac computer and want to connect a Brother HL-2360DW printer to it. You can attach the HL-2360DW Brother Printer to Mac using a few basic steps.
- First, turn on your Brother Printer and choose the connection type as either wired or wireless.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners icon followed by the “+” icon.
- Click on Default and check if you can print your documents using the Brother HL-2360DW Printer.
How to Connect Brother hl-l2360dw Printer to Wifi?
Steps for Brother hl-l2360dw Wifi Setup–
- You’ve got to verify that your printer is on.
- Go to Network Selection > Reboot Network > Press No.1 (to restart the printer)
- Afterward, the computer would enter the default mode of the printer
- You need to select Network > Configuration Wizard to begin the operation.
- Then pick SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). Press OK after that
- Next, select AD-HOC and link it to the SSID you created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi installation is complete. After that, start connecting your laptop or device to the SSID printer.
Related Blog: Brother HL l2340dw Wireless Setup
If you have some problem with your Brother HL-l2360dw Wireless Printer Setup. Communicate with our professional printer experts at Printer Error Support for Easy Solution or Dial + 1-855-455-1176 for Expert Advice.