Brother HL l2340dw Wireless Setup
The Brother HL-L2340DW is a lightweight and effective printer that can be used for small offices, big companies, or home use. Its super-speed duplex printing technology saves you time and resources, allowing the ‘Toner save mode’ to make additional savings. Also, its manual feed slot and rear paper outlet provide a straight-through paper direction to ensure correct values! Brother HL l2340dw Wireless Setup is an easy procedure that can be done without any difficulties. Make sure you follow all the setup steps without missing any of them.
Guide for Brother HL-l2340dw WiFi Setup:
Firstly Reset Your Printer:
- Next, press the menu button on your machine.
- Using the bottom-up button to search the network menu. And then, hit all right.
- After that, chose Factory Reset, then press OK.
- Next, pick the number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer would immediately refresh your network.
- Then, you can set up a wizard to allow wireless communication.
- Continue by clicking the menu button with the bottom-up button to select “network” and go.
- Choose the “WLAN” option. Click OK, then.
- Click “Setup Wizard” and wait a moment. Your computer is waiting for an SSID. If this process has been completed, strike it out.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
Setting on PC:
- Insert the driver of the CD.
- Choose a language.
- Next, pick “Initial Installation”
- Then pick “Install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Choose yes and wait a moment.
- Then choose to select a wireless network link. Then pick the next one.
- Review all the choices and pick the next one.
- If your Wi-Fi has found a printer, choose the printer and choose the next one before a pop-up message appears and you are asked to restart your computer.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect this, use the second alternative that identifies your computer by address.
- Fill in your IP address on your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address on your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
Setup Wireless Connection:
- Check for Wireless Network Communication on your PC/network
- After that, in the alternative, choose “SETUP.” Choose a wireless network and choose Link
- Then, click “Connect Anyway” and wait a moment before you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-l2340dw WiFi Setup:
- You’ve got to verify that your printer is on.
- Go to Network Collection > Reboot Network > Press No.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the computer would enter the default mode of the printer
- You need to select Network > Configuration Wizard to begin the operation.
- Then pick SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). Press OK after that
- Next, select AD-HOC and link it to the SSID you created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Steps for Brother HL-l2340dw Wireless Setup Mac:
- The Brother HL-L2340DW driver must be downloaded. After that, pick the computer’s operating system.
- First, double-click the “xxxxxxxxx.dmg” button that you downloaded.
- Then double click on the “xxxxxxxx.pkg” button. This is a kit for the installer.
- You need to obey the instructions to complete the installation.
- Please restart the machine until you have completed the installation. You should test the printer after that.
Related Blog: Brother HL-2170w Wireless Setup
How to Connect Brother Printer Wifi Setup HL-l2340dw:
Using the above instructions, you should be able to connect your Brother HL L2340DW printer to wireless and then print easily. Please call us on our toll-free number + 1-855-666-7789 for a short and quick guide from our expert.